The Masters Diploma in Cake Decoration course our most comprehensive package course for anyone who wants to learn the skills they need to create stunning cakes for every occasion.
What Do You Learn?
- Cake Baking Instruction*
- Learn to use a marking template to aid with designing the shape and size of your cakes
- Ribbon Insertion
- Use of pillar positions
- Line piping
- Shell piping
- Pearl bead piping
- Mini cake making
- How to use and apply edible images
- 2D cake cutting techniques (What do you mean 2D? Find out on our blog page...)
- How to create multi-tier cakes
- Stacked cake methods
- Covering cakes
- Cake cutting techniques
- Sugar roses and exotic flowers (Exotic Flower Module includes Orchids and much more...)
You can take home all the cakes you create.
You will receive a comprehensive course manual to refer back to when you have finished your course.
* As your course times are between 9:00am and 2:45pm each day, we bake the main cake for you before you arrive. We do provide a complete baking guide and, of course, you can ask your tutor for hints and tips on creating cakes as sumptuous as we do!